Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Arm & Hammer Cat Litter $4.00 Rebate



Here is a digital rebate to get $4.00 on the purchase of any two 20 lb. boxes of Arm & Hammer Cat Litter. All you need is your cash register receipt to submit on-line when you click HERE!

Arm & Hammer products on sale Buy One Get One Free through today (5/11/13) at Rite Aid. The cat litter is $8.99.

Also, there is a monthly $10.00 UP Reward when you spend $20.00! (Limit 2)  on all Arm & Hammer products! You can print coupons at the A&H website HERE.



 

2 comments:

  1. I think the boxes of cat litter sold at Rite Aid are the 14 pound ones--at least that's what I have. I imagine these larger, 20-lb ones are found at big box stores like Walmart or Petsmart? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know since I don't have a cat!

    ReplyDelete