Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Giant Shopping Trip Today!

 
Thanks to Silvia at RunToSave I was able to take advantage of this deal today:
 
Buy 2 Pagoda Express Entrée and get 1 Pagoda Express Appetizer FREE instantly.
The Entrees are on sale for $2.00 each, but only cost 50 cents each when you use the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE with zip code 62946.

I also added a $50 Giant gift card to the transaction, so that I could use my flyer coupon to get 300 Gas Rewards Points when you spend $50 or more.  My total was $51.06 with tax.

Tomorrow I will use that Giant gift card to buy another $50 gift card and use my new flyer coupon for another 300 Gas Rewards Points, without any additional cost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment