Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Roundup #20 - May 12 - 18, 2013

This week I managed to get 10 boxes of Post Shredded Wheat at 2 different Rite Aids, so we are stocked up on healthy cereal for a while. I also got some good deals at Harris Teeter and some cheap meat at Food Lion - plus a free bag of food!

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 2
Yoplait Yogurt - 6
HT Traders Shredded Cheese - 2
Heluva Good Bold Cheese - 3
Post Shredded Wheat Cereal - 10
My Essentials Raisin Bran - 1
Food Lion Whole Grain Bread - 2
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - 1
Beef Round for Stew - 2
Pork Spare Ribs - 1
Gwaltney Bologna - 5
Evol Frozen Burrito - 1
My Essentials Ketchup - 1
My Essentials BBQ Sauce - 1
Knorr Pasta Sides - 2
San Giorgio Pasta Shells - 1
My Essentials Spaghetti - 1
My Essentials Saltines - 1
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - 4
Oreo Cookies - 4
Betty Crocker Brownie Mix - 2
Magnum Mini Classics - 1
Gold Peak Tea - 2
Lipton Pure Leaf Tea - 1
Pom Wonderful Juice - 9
Welch's Juice - 1
Trop 50 Raspberry Lemonade - 1
International Delight Creamer - 1
My Essentials Cola (12 pack) - 1
My Essentials Ginger Ale (12 pack) - 1

Health & Beauty
Sally Hansen Diamond Nails Polish - 10
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color - 2
Revlon Buttercream Hair Color - 1
Gillette Gel Deodorant - 4
Magnesium (100 ct) - 2
Visine - 2

Household
Staples Copy Select Paper - 1
My Essentials Dishwashing Soap - 1
My Essentials Paper Towels Single Roll - 1

Rebates
Third Shift NBPR Rebate on Meat/Seafood - $4.00
Yoplait Yogurt from Saving Star - 40 cents
Evol Frozen Burrito from Ibotta - $1.00
Staples Easy Rebate for copy paper - $7.29

Expenses
CVS - 59 cents
Rite Aid - $10.57
Harris Teeter - $12.83
Giant - $4.90
Food Lion - $11.75
Staples - $7.65
Total - $48.29

I managed to stay within my $50.00 weekly budget, even though I spent nearly a quarter of it on copy paper from Staples! I also used my ECB's at CVS to get magnesium for a family member because it was on sale Buy One Get One free, and I only had to pay the 59 cents tax for 2 bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment