Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Coupons.com Savings Club to End July 20, 2013


I can't imagine what made the geniuses at Coupons.com think that anyone wanted to pay a $30.00 annual membership fee to print a few extra, slightly higher value coupons, but I guess the idea bombed.  Effective July 10, 2013 premium Savings Club coupons will no longer be available on Coupons.com.

I got a free annual membership when they had a Birthday promo and I am relieved to know that my credit card will not be charged to renew, since I hardly used it.  Effective immediately, Coupons.com is halting any and all billing.  If you paid to subscribe less than a year ago, you will received a pro-rated refund.

1 comment:

  1. "I can't imagine what made the geniuses at Coupons.com think that anyone wanted to pay a $30.00 annual membership fee to print a few extra, slightly higher value coupons, but I guess the idea bombed." OMG I LMAO at this statement!!!

    ReplyDelete