Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, May 17, 2013

Freebie Friday Shopping at Food Lion!

This morning I swung by Food Lion to use my $2.00 meat FLIP coupon and check the price of the Magnum Mini Classic ice creams. Just as I recalled, they were tagged $3.59, which meant a refund of $1.32 for me!

Next I picked out a package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. When I paid for them, the cashier gave me this reusable shopping bag full of free My Essentials products!

 

The chicken was $7.52 regular price, but the MVP price was $3.52. After using my FLIP coupon, I paid $1.56 with tax!

 
Inside the shopping bag were these 7 My Essential items:
 
Free food from Food Lion
1 box Saltine Crackers (16 oz.)
1 roll Single Paper Towel
1 each Citrus Scent Ultra Dishwashing Liquid & Antibacterial Hand Soap (25 oz.)
1 box Plain Spaghetti Pasta (16 oz.)
1 bottle Tomato Ketchup (24 oz.)
1 bottle Original BBQ Sauce (18 oz.)
1 box Raisin Bran Cereal (20 oz.)
 
My out of pocket cost for shopping today (after refund) was 32 cents!
This promotion is going on for one more day. Get to your Food Lion early tomorrow to pick up your bag of free food!

No comments:

Post a Comment