Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekly Roundup #19 - May 5 to 11, 2013

Last week I got more cheap breakfast foods at Giant and also used my free Vitalicious coupon. I was thrilled to find a postal scale on clearance at Rite Aid - I've been wanting one and didn't even know they sold them - and purchased it for free with UP Rewards!

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Schmidt Old Thyme Wheat Bread - 1
Martin's Potato Bread Long Roll - 1
Harris Teeter Hot Dog Buns - 1
Harris Teeter Eggs (dozen) - 1
Vitalicious Breakfast Sandwiches - 1
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal - 2
Kellogg's Eggos Frozen Products - 7
Postal ScaleEl Monterrey Chimichangas - 3
Amy's Organic Burritos - 2
Stonyfield Organic Yogurt - 1
Gerber Baby Food Applesauce - 8
My Essentials Individually Wrapped Cheese - 2
Mann's Broccoli/Cauliflower Mix -1
Kraft Miracle Whip - 1
Hellman's Mayonnaise - 1
Marzetti's Slaw Dressing - 1
Texas Toast Croutons - 3
Morton's Salt - 2
Hershey's Syrup - 1
Utz Potato Chips - 4
Welch's Juice - 3
Sparkling Ice Lemonade - 3
Zevia Soda (6-pack) - 2
Snickers Candy Bar - 1
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 1
Blue Bunny Ice Cream - 1

Health & Beauty
Hydroxycut - 1
Walgreens Perfection Tampons (8 ct) - 4
Garnier Fructis Curling Gel - 1
Sundown Vitamins Calcium - 2
Revlon Designer Nail File - 1
Osteo Biflex - 2

Household
Postal Scale - 1
Rebates
None

Expenses
Food Lion - $8.77
Harris Teeter - $8.75
Giant - $3.71
Local Mini Mart - $10.37
Rite Aid - $12.45
Walgreens - $6.39
Total - $50.44

Once again my husband made an unplanned shopping trip to the local Mini-Mart and spent over $10.00 on bread, chocolate syrup, and hot dog buns. However, my spending was so low this week, that we still came in close to my $50.00 budget! I used the Register Rewards that I got for buying tampons at Walgreens to offset my grocery bill at Harris Teeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment