Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Free 3M Single Command Hook at Rite Aid!



This morning I stopped into Rite Aid to pick up the 3M medium single clear plastic hook that is on sale for 99 cents this week:


It is FREE with the in-ad coupon from the sale flyer:


I was really excited about getting this, since my son needed a hook for his dorm room.  When I bought it, a nice coupon for $4.00 off a $20.00 purchase popped out of the Catalina machine:


I noticed that fans have been clearanced to 50% off, and I may use my cat on one.  The clearance price would be $20.00, so $16.00 in UP Rewards after the catalina = Free!


3 comments:

  1. I got a $6 off $30 catalina. If you want it, I will mail it to you. I rarely go to Rite Aid let alone spend $30.00 in one trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fans have $16 up or you are using your ups for a fan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use my UPs to pay since there are not a lot of hot deals this week.

    ReplyDelete