Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards is Back On-Line

The Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards site was hacked a few months ago and has been down ever since while they resolved their issues. Today I was able to log back into my account and saw this message:

Due to our recent site outage, you can now enter up to 20 codes per day until 9/1/13.

I almost never buy Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, although I like them a lot, because they are difficult to get for free. I find most of the codes that I plug into my account at the recycling center. I currently have 1370 points, and will probably get a free movie ticket at some point with them.


Remember to do the poll each month for 10 Bonus Points

 

No comments:

Post a Comment