Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Money Maker Gillette Shave Cream at Rite Aid!

 
 
 
Here is an awesome deal at Rite Aid that I did today:
 
Buy 3 Gillette Travel Size Shaving Creams - $1.29 each
Total = $3.87
Use the coupon to save $6.00 on 3 Gillette cartridge, razor, shave prep or skin products from the 8/11 Red Plum insert.
 
Make sure you have something else in your transaction to absorb the $2.13 in overage!!
 

 


I got 9 today with my Gold Wellness discount at $1.03 each for a total of $9.27.  I used 3 coupons worth $18.00 and put the $8.73 in overage towards a new mustache trimmer for my husband, as his just gave out.

The coupons scanned flawlessly without any beeps!

See HERE for other Rite Aid deals this week. If you haven't maxed out the Stayfree deal, check your catalinas from Rite Aid - I had 3 in my stash for $1.50 each!



1 comment:

  1. awesome, have to see if this works for me today.. if i can find them.. love your blog!

    Lisa in PA

    ReplyDelete