Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Match-Up List #4



Here is a photo of my Harris Teeter shopping today in Virginia Beach. My mom needed eggs and automatic dishwasher detergent, so I picked those up and tried to pay for them with my Classico catalina.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't scan and the cashier had to put it in manually. She called the manager over to double it, and the manager refused.  Happily, my Oreo coupon scanned and doubled and the cashier didn't say anything about the "Do Not Double" wording on it.  My total was $4.45 and I got back a $2.00 catalina coupon for the Splenda.

Here is my fourth list of coupon match-ups for super double coupons at Harris Teeter. You can see my previous lists here:
Catalina Offers


Pillsbury Cookies - Disney Ships Cars (11.00 oz) - $2.50
- $1.10 off 2 that you can print HERE or HERE or HERE
- $1.00 off 2 Saving Star credit
- $1.00 off 2 ZVR
= Money Maker

Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray - $3.99
- $2.00 coupon from the 8/11 Smart Source insert
= FREE
 
Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Root Touch-Up - $5.99
- $2.00 ZVR
- $2.00 coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
= FREE
 
Sara Lee Bread - $2.29
- $1.00 coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
= $0.29
 
Jell-o Refrigerated Snacks - $2.39
-$1.00 coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
= $0.39

Excedrin Extra Strength Coated Caplets = $4.49
49 cents with this coupon:
$2.00 off any one (1) Excedrin product

Sorrento Stringsters or Sticksters - $3.50
- $1.50 coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
= $0.50

Edge Shave Gel - $2.50
-$1.00 coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
= $0.50
 
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl - $2.50
-$1.00 coupon from the 8/18 Red Plum insert, doubled
= $0.50

Oreo Cookies - $2.50
- $1.00 coupon from the Nabisco booklet (says DND)
= $0.50

Bailey's Coffee Creamer - $1.50
- $1.00 off 2 coupon from the 8/11 Smart Source insert
= 50 cents each when you buy 2
 
Jennie-O Turkey Bacon - $1.8
-$0.55 doubled coupon from the 8/18 Smart Source insert, doubled
 = $0.74

Deer Park Bottle Water (12pk, 8oz) - $2.00
- $1.00 off 2 coupon from the 8/18 Red Plum
= $1.00 each when you buy 2

 

7 comments:

  1. saving star question on $15 classico - $3.15 retail or 1.58 sale price? trying to calculate total jars needed to meet $15. My 1st cat. failed to print & received $2 cash. prefer cat. as my store did double it!!! awesome save, thank you so much mentioning.
    enjoying all your postings during visit w/family!
    ((*.*))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I don't know the answer. Saving Star seems to work on shelf price at some stores and sale price at others. Harris Teeter is slow to credit (compared to Rite Aid, for ex.) so SD's will be over before we see it. I would go by the sale price to be safe. I lost out on the previous Ore Ida deal by a few cents at Food Lion because of this.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    new catalina out & printed for me at HT (& safeway): Nature Valley Granola Bars (5 ct+), Granola Thins or Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares
    Buy (3), Get $1.00; Buy (4), Get $2.00 or Buy (5), Get $3.00
    Dates of Catalina: 8/12/13-9/8/13

    + even better, 4 boxes FREE + $2 cat. at safeway thru 8/20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, thanks for your shopping lists, they are so awesome! Second, I look forward to seeing your posts about how you did on your monthly budget, you rock!!! Thirdly, Is the Welch's Jelly BOGO? I was trying to figure out how they'd be free...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just removed the Welch's from my match-ups - so sorry - it was a mistake. They work out to $1.00 each. My stock up price for grape jelly is 50 cents each, so I will be passing.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not find the dove bars at the frozen store here in Purcellville, where do they put it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Dove bars are not ice cream - they are chocolate candy bars near the registers!

    ReplyDelete