Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Roundup #30 - August 4 to 10, 2013

I really did the limbo last week with expenses totaling about half my weekly budget of $50.00!  I picked up some deals at Harris Teeter and we ate out one night. My $25.00 UP Reward from Rite Aid really helped a lot, too.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Skim Milk - 1
Loaf Bread - 1
Total Cereal - 7
Cascadian Farms Cereal - 1
Golden Grahams Cereal - 1
Nabisco Premium Rounds Crackers - 2
Nice! Tomato Soup - 2
Amy's Organic Soup - 1
Nice! Mozzarella Cheese - 2
My Essentials White Rice - 1
Harris Teeter Syrup - 1
Skippy Peanut Butter - 1
Zone Perfect Bars Multipack - 1
3 Musketeers - 4
Dove Chocolate Bars - 4
Dunkin Donuts Coffee - 1
Big Bird Apple Juice Boxes - 1
Dr. Pepper (20 oz) - 1
Gatorade (32 oz) - 2

Health & Beauty
Scunci Hair Bands - 2
Reach Toothbrush - 1
Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash - 3
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Wash - 1
Gillette Venus Disposable Razors - 4

Household
Bic White-Out - 2
Your Home Laundry Detergent - 1
Purina Dog Chow (18.5 lb) - 1
Duracell Watch Battery - 1
Georgia Pacific Copy & Print Paper - 1

Rebates
Cascadian Farms from Saving Star - 75 cents
Golden Grahams from Saving Star - 75 cents

Expenses
Rite Aid - $1.80
Walgreens - $6.37
Harris Teeter - $18.03
Food Lion - .02
Total - $27.22

My freezer is looking pretty bare, so this week I am filling it with cheap ice cream from Food Lion and I hope to score some deals at Harris Teeter Super Doubles!


No comments:

Post a Comment