Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Starbucks $5.00 Gift Card Finally Arrived!


I posted about an easy deal to get a $5.00 gift card for Starbucks from Prevacid back on July 17, 2013.  Supposedly, an email would arrive with the e-card after a few hours. Well, it never showed up and I chalked up to one of those things.

Imagine my surprise when I opened up my email box this morning - more than a month later - and found this message:

THANK YOU FOR REDEEMING A PERK!

spacer

You selected: STARBUCKS GIFT CARD
Get a $5 Starbucks gift card.

Treat a friend or treat yourself to a delicious cup of Starbucks! Since 1971, Starbucks has been transforming the finest coffee beans into the perfect cup of coffee. So take a moment and enjoy a delicious, handcrafted beverage with extra savings - coffee as it should be!

You can redeem your perk directly online by entering the following Reward Redemption Code at the website below.

I just successfully transferred the $5.00 balance to a Starbucks card that I already had registered, so if you did this deal, check your inbox and your Spam folder!


1 comment: