Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Giant Coupon for 300 Bonus Gas Points!


Finally, a reason to stop back into Giant!  I don't think I have shopped there in two months, since I did the cereal cup/gas points promo.  Check your Sunday sale flyer for this coupon:



Since I never spend $50.00 in one fell swoop at the supermarket, this is when I pull out all my freebie coupons. Then, I will throw a gift card into the transaction to get over $50.00 and earn the gas points catalina.

I no longer get home delivery of the Washington Post on Wednesdays, which includes the Giant sale flyer for the week. (This coupon was in a partial Giant ad that was included with my Sunday coupon insert section that arrives on Saturday).  I am reading reports that this week's Wednesday ad had Dollar Doubler coupons in it. If that is the case, you can use 4 of those coupons per transaction, and they will take an additional $4.00 off your bill!  The Dollar Doubler coupons are not found in the store flyers - just the home delivery ones.

I may have to take a drive by the recycling center to look for them!!

9 comments:

  1. Dear Theresa,
    After I cancelled my Post subscription, I went on to Giant's website and asked for a sales flyer to be mailed to my house. Now I get the flyer every week and it includes things like the 4 dollar doublers this past week. Maybe you could do that, too.
    Ann in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ann - what a great suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa\I can send you my $1 double coupons from the paper. I won't be using them. The only problem is the post office is closed on Monday but I can certainly put them in the mail on Tuesday, :-) just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I would LOVE that - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time the 300 bonus points was in the paper I tried to add a giant giftcard to get my total over $50 and I did not get the bonus gas points. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your total must be $50 after all coupons have been subtracted. Yesterday I got a $25 Shell gift card and a $25 Giant gift card, plus 2 Cracker Barrel Cheeses, a box of Ritz Crackers, and 2 Scrubbing Bubbles cleaners. After my coupons and dollar doublers came off my total was $51.41 and my 300 bonus points printed out of the Catalina machine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your reply. Was this done at self check out by any chance? Last time after all coupons my total was over $50 but I am going to try it again today hoping it works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I had to go through a cashier in order to get the gift cards activated. Otherwise, I much prefer SCO!

    ReplyDelete