Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, August 8, 2013

How I Save On Household Items

We recently needed to purchase replacement filters for our heating & air conditioning system and (as usual) I didn't want to spend any cash. I decided to make the purchase with Amazon credit that I had earned through Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is an easy way to earn points for internet searches, taking polls, playing games, shopping on-line, and by printing and using coupons. You can get a $5.00 Amazon gift card for 450 points - also called Swagbucks. I had $35.00 credit in my Amazon account and I found this set of five filters for $32.28 with free shipping!
 


If you are not a already a member of Swagbucks, you can join for free by clicking HERE

My Swagbucks earnings increased dramatically this year when I joined a Yahoo! that shares Swagbucks codes. 

If you would like to join the Yahoo! group, email me HERE and I will send you the link.

Start now, and you can have a some nice credit in time for your holiday shopping this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment