Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Harris Teeter Paid Me To Shop Today!


Pictured above is a photo of my trip to Harris Teeter today for Super Doubles.  Unbelievably, the total for this loot came to $94.21 before coupons!  My out of pocket cost was $3.11 including tax, and I got back TWO catalinas for $2.00 to use on my next order!!

I used 19 coupons from my match-ups HERE and HERE, plus this catalina that I got for buying 3 Classico pasta sauces yesterday:


The catalina says "Do Not Double" on it and it starts with a 99 code (those cats normally won't double) but this one DID double for me!

I got another cat today, and I now have $9.42 credit towards the Saving Star promo to get back $5.00 when you spend $15.00 on Classico sauces.

Here are the catalina details:
Buy 3 or more Classico Pasta Sauces (24 oz or larger) between 6/17/13 and 7/14/13 and save up to $3 off your next purchase on a future order with coupon:
Buy 3 and get $2.00 OYNO
Buy 4 or more and get $3.00 OYNO
Note that the Pesto and Alfredo sauces won't work for this deal, because they are smaller than 24 oz.

If you have Register Rewards for $2.00 from Walgreens, Harris Teeter will accept them as competitor's coupons, and they will also double!

Register Rewards and Catalinas worth 99 cents will also double, but for some reason Catalinas worth $1.00 will not double.  This is an excellent way to get things like produce and meat for free!!

The other catalina that I got today was for the Visine. Here is the catalina deal:
Buy Visine Original, Visine A, or AC between 8/12/2013 – 9/8/2013 and save up to $3 off your next purchase on a future order with coupon:
Buy 1 and receive $1.00 OYNO
Buy 2 and receive $2.00 OYNO
Buy 3 or more and receive $3.00 OYNO

Visine Original (.5 oz.) is on sale for $4.47
It's a Money Maker when you do this:
Buy 2 and use 2 coupons for $1.00 from the 7/28 Smart Source insert (Healthy Essentials).
Pay 94 cents and get back a $2.00 catalina that will double to $4.00!!

2 comments:

  1. I just get giddy with excitement seeing what other people did at Harris Teeters Super Doubles :-) Love the pics and breakdown---- :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. We don't have a Harris teeter in PA.. Great job!
    Lisa in PA

    ReplyDelete