Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, August 23, 2013

Mailbox Treasure!

 
This week I received some nice items in the mail:

1. Free sample of the new Tropical flavor of Centrum Flavor Burst multivitamins  from Walmart and a coupon for $2.00 off a future purchase. This one is no longer available, but Walmart frequently has free samples at their website HERE, so you should check often.

 
 
2. Free samples of Boogie Wipes and Puff's Fresh Faces that I posted about HERE, along with some coupons. I think this offer is still available.
 
 
3. Three high value coupons from Victoria's Secret. VS is not near me, so I seldom shop there, but these coupons are always hot trading items. Last month I traded a set for 6 forever stamps, and I will likely do the same with these. You can get them mailed to you buy signing up for their mailing list in the store.
 
 
 
4. Coupons for a free a free box of Cheez-Its (valued up to $2.99) and a free bottle of Dr. Pepper 10 or 7-UP 10 (valued up to $1.99) that I posted about HERE.  The last time I got a freebie coupon from Safeway's Facebook page, it could only be used at their store, but these are manufacturer's coupons that can be used anywhere!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment