Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gerber Baby Food Money Maker at Rite Aid




When I did my Rite Aid deals for the week, I overlooked this great deal on baby food:

Gerber Baby Food, Juice, and Snacks
Buy 2 and get a $3.00 UP Reward (Limit 4)

The Gerber 1st Foods are regularly $1.49, so they are FREE after UP Rewards if you have no discount and a Money Maker if you have a Silver or Gold Wellness discount!

Today I picked up two with my 20% discount and paid $1.19 each, so $2.38 total.

Gerber 1st Foods baby food
 



When I paid, I this coupon spit out of the catalina machine:


 
That makes the deal a slightly better money maker! Also, check your store for Rite Aid freshness peelie coupons for 50 cents off some items.
 
This is a great donation item if you don't have babies in your family!




No comments:

Post a Comment