Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekly Roundup #31 - August 11 to 17, 2013

Last week I bought a LOT of ice cream at Food Lion and used a raincheck to get cheap olive oil. I also spent out of pocket on Physician's Formula cosmetics at Rite Aid. I normally only like to pay with UP Rewards, but my daughter wanted the make-up and there were very few pink "Try Me Free" peelie stickers, so I didn't want to pass the deal up.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 2
My Essentials Bread - 1
Wasa Crisp N Light - 2
My Essentials Sugar (5 lb) - 1
Harris Teeter Sugar (5 lb) - 1
My Essentials Ketchup - 1
My Essentials Rice - 1
Kraft Macaroni N Cheese - 6
Classico Pasta Sauce - 3
Starkist Tuna Creations - 4
Bunch Bananas - 1
Fisher Trail Mix - 2
My Essentials Soda Pop (2 liter) - 3
Pompeiian Olive Oil - 2
Klondike Bars (6 pack) - 6
Breyer's Ice Cream - 21
Fruttare - 2
Caramel - 1

Health & Beauty
Stayfree Pads - 1
Bic Silky Touch Razors - 2
Pure Shine Luminator Styler - 1
Conair Hot Sticks Curling Iron - 1
Secret Clinical Deodorant - 1
Gillette Fusion Proglide Shave Prep - 2
Tampax Pearl Tampons - 1
Always Radiant Pantiliners - 1
Visine - 2
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Concealer - 1
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder - 1
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Cream - 1

Household
Bic White Out - 3
Final Touch Fabric Softener - 1
Febreeze Vent Clip - 1

Rebates
Physicians Formula TMF Mail in Rebate - $25.00

Expenses
Food Lion - $54.26
Harris Teeter - $3.11
Rite Aid - $29.07
Total - $86.44

Fortunately, I didn't spend much at Harris Teeter, but I was still way over budget. That's okay, because I was way under budget the week before, so I should break even!

No comments:

Post a Comment