Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best Rite Aid Deals - January 13-19, 2013

Rite Aid Logo



Culturelle Probiotics - $16.00
Get $16.00 UP Reward (Limit 1)
Money maker when you use the $2.00 coupon inside the box!
Note: There was also a $2.00 printable coupon recently, that is no longer available.

Thermacare Heat Pad (1ct) - $3.00
FREE when you use the $3.00 in-ad Rite Aid coupon!


Ritz Single Serve Crackers - 57 cents
7 cents each when you buy 2 and use the January Video Value coupon to save $1.00 on two.
FREE if you have Gold discount!









Veet - $5.49 / $4.39 Gold discount price
39 cents if you have a Gold Wellness discount, when you use both the in-ad coupon for $2.00 and the coupon for $2.00 that you can print HERE

Edge Shave Gel - $3.49
Get $2.00 UP Reward
49 cents when you use the coupon for $2.00 off 2 from the the 1/6 Smart Source insert to pay $4.98 and get back a $4.00 in UP Rewards!



Atkins Starter Kit Click HERE for a nice offer from Rite Aid to get an Atkins Starter Kit, including 3 snack bars, with no obligation.  Limit one kit per household per year while quantities last. I did not check that I wanted to receive their newsletter, and did not have to provide an email address.

3 comments:

  1. It was great at Rite Aid when I went yesterday. I only did the Edge shave gel one time and it seems I've reached the limit. I got two $2 UPR and that seems to be all you get--do you know differently? Can I do the deal again? It's a great money maker! I also did the MM Ritz deal, so thanks for that. I got the Cover Girl eye shadows and have already listed them on Ebay, so thank you for that deal as well. I don't know if I'll get the Culterelle or not since it's a large OOP expense. It looks like they do sell on Ebay but for such a small amount...maybe not worth all the work to list and box up, you know? I'm also getting the Haagen Dazs (spelling?) since I have the BOGO coupon. I'm also getting the L'Oreal Youth Code today since it's a better deal than it was last week (I'm glad I didn't buy it last week!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for testing out the Edge shave gel - there was a lot of speculation as to whether it would produce 1 UP reward or 2! The limit on the weekly deal is 4. However, there is also a double dip with a Monthly Schick UP Reward to spend $20.00 and get a $3.00 UP! That is also limit of 4.

    The Culturelle counts towards the Anniversary promo, so if you are close to earning, it would be worth getting. This one does NOT track: UPC 049100363745.

    Physicians Formula should be a good deal for you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great thanks for letting me know about the PF next week. I'll keep my eye out for it.
    I've already earned my Anniversary promo but I can keep on earning it, too. Thanks for the head's up about that--I'll go ahead and get it today if possible. It's a great week at RA! (As for CVS though, I didn't buy anything!).

    ReplyDelete