Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Roundup #3 - January 13-19, 2013

I've been enjoying the $20.00 pharmacy credit offered by the new Harris Teeter in town this year to help pay for groceries, but the deal ended on December 31, 2013. So, last week I transferred a prescription from Harris Teeter over to Rite Aid, and used the in-ad coupon to get a $25.00 UP Reward!

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Randy Glasbergen prescription cartoonDozen Eggs  - 1
Dozen and 1/2 Eggs - 1
My Essentials Yogurt - 29
Food Lion Grain Brain - 1
My Essentials Hot Dog Buns - 1
Old El Paso Tortillas - 8
Totinos Pizza Rolls - 4
Ground Beef (3 lbs) - 1
My Essentials Burritos - 34
My Essentials Tomato Sauce - 1
Campbell's Skillet Sauce - 1
My Essentials Ketchup - 1
My Essentials Sugar (5 lb bag) - 1
My Essentials Rice - 1
Potatoes (5 lb bag) - 1
Dole Pineapple Fruit Cups - 1
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls - 2
Pillsubury Refrigerated Cookie Dough - 1
Welch's Light Grape Juice - 2
Acadia Bottle Water (35 ct) - 1
Arizona Sweet Tea - 1
Reese King Size Peanut Butter Cups - 1
Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice-1
Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers (Single Serve) - 4

Health & Beauty
Thermacare Heat Pad (1 ct) - 5
Culturelle Probiotics - 3
Edge Shaving Gel - 8
Clear Shampoo - 4
Clear Shampoo (Travel Size) - 2
Tresemme Shampoo - 3
Biore Pore Strips - 1
Gillette After Shave - 1
Covergirl Eye Shadow Singles - 6

Rebates
4 Samsung Stellar Smartphones  - $200.00

Expenses
Rite Aid - $6.81
Harris Teeter - $11.29
Food Lion - $34.30
Giant - $9.36
Total - $61.76

Last week I went over my $50.00 budget again, but I have a $10.00 catalina from the Super Sale at Food Lion to use for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment