Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 4, 2013

Food Lion Shopping and Mail in Rebates!

Food Lion logo


Today I swung by Food Lion and picked up some My Essentials Frozen Burritos. These are quick and easy snacks that my kids can make in the microwave:
They are 50 cents each, so $2.00 for four, and I used my $1.00 Super Sale catalina to pay $1.03 with tax, then got back another Super Sale catalina for $1.00!

I previously posted HERE about a great mail-in-rebate on the Food Lion website to get back $5.00 on your purchase of beef or pot roast with a minimum $5.00 purchase. That MIR form is still available, and now a second one has appeared:
 
SAVE $5.00 after mail-in rebate off the purchase of ANY Oranges (minimum $5.00 Orange purchase).
 
CONSUMER: Must be 21 or older to participate. No beer purchase required. Maximum of ONE (1) $5.00 rebate will be awarded per address/household.

Expires : 2/28/2013
 
Click HERE to print the forms.  They look like coupons with a picture of a bottle of Blue Moon beer on them.  Both rebates are valid for residents of FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA or WV, and do not say the purchase must be made at Food Lion!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your great posts today! Keep 'em coming! :)
    I can't get these MIR to print, however. Any tips? Do I need to Be logged into Food Lion first or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never able to get the Beef one to print. Something to do with Red Plum and Java. I ended up getting someone to print it for me and send it to me in a trade. I haven't tried to print the one for the oranges yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see. I must have the same issue then. Oh well. It would have Been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to print just the orange MIR when I switched to Internet Explorer and allowed pop ups. Perhaps that will work for you?

    ReplyDelete