Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Old El Paso Deal at Harris Teeter Through Today!



Harris Teeter has an instant savings deal on Old El Paso products this week - through today, January 15, 2013. The deal is to save $4.00 instantly when you spend $10.00 on Old El Paso products. This is what I purchased last night:

8 Old El Paso Tortillas - on sale 4 for $5.00 = $10.00
Minus Insant Savings of $4.00 = $6.00
Minus two 60 cent coupons, doubled = $3.60
Plus tax of 25 cents = $3.85
So, I paid 48 cents apiece for these tortillas, which I will freeze and they should last awhile. I was almost out of the tortillas I got at Giant for 50 cents each about 6 months ago!

Here is the coupon I used:
$0.60 off 3 Old El Paso products
I also got 40 Bonus Box Tops for Education!

If you don't want all tortillas, the Old El Paso seasoning packets (taco, burrito, enchilada) and the diced peppers are also very inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment