Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blue Moon Rebate on Apples!

Blue Moon Brewing Co.

The Blue Moon Brewing Co. has a new "no beer purchase required" (NBPR) rebate out to save $5.00 on the purchase of at least $8.00 worth of apples!

One rebate will be awarded per address/household and consumer must be 21 or older to participate. The rebate offer ends on March 31, 2013 and is valid in: FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV.

To print the form, click HERE and look for the "coupon" with a pic of a beer bottle on it. Then click on Clip to Print and Get Selected Coupons.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Theresa,
    Thanks for the link. I saw it on another site, but could not get it to print. Is there a state limit? Can my sister in Missouri use this rebate?
    Thanks,
    Ann in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been able to get it to print out either, so I don't know which states it is good in. There is something wonky about the RP software on the Food Lion site. In order to get the $5 beef rebate that was offered recently I had to trade, and someone printed the form and mailed it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it to print from your link, go figure. It is not good in Missouri :(

    Do you want me to print you a copy?

    Ann in VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tried again and no luck! Yes, I would love to have a copy (or two). Thank you so much for offering!

    ReplyDelete