Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards Bonus Codes!

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards


The Delicious Rewards program by Lean Cuisine that I posted about HERE allows you to earn prizes by submitting codes from specially marked packages.

Here are some Bonus Codes that are worth 20 points each and that also count towards the current promotion to earn a free haute coture lunchbag:

LEANLUNCHBAG
FREEBAG12
LCLUVSTEACHERS
FREECODE13
LUNCHBAGFREE

After you enter the code, click on "Facebook" as the product purchased.

6 comments:

  1. THANKS.. ALL worked. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found a new code here that I hadn't used yet. Most grateful...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can't wait to try these codes tomorrow. I wish LC would allow more than 10 entries per day so I could be finished already. I'm excited to get my free stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. None worked for me!

    ReplyDelete