Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Food Lion Super Saver Deal Update!

 
 
Here is an update to the month-long Super Sale at Food Lion that I posted about HERE. It isn't just My Essentials brand items that are included, but also these:
 
  • Food Lion
  • Home360
  • Baby360
  • Pet360
  • Healthy Accents
  • Nature's Place
  • Taste of Inspirations
  •  
    I also solved the mystery of why I received no catalina on my first trip this month - it turns out that the My Essentials brown rice was not coded for this promo (even though it should have been). I am going to call Customer Service at 1-800-210-9569 with my receipt information to have the $1.00 catalina mailed to me.
     
    Now that Super Doubles is over, I plan to  use my grocery budget this week on staples at Food Lion.
     
    You can print the following Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) Coupons HERE:

    $1.00 Off any 2 Pepsi 18 pack cans or larger
    $1.00 Off any 2 Tostitos Chips and Dips (Mix & Match)
    $1.00 Off any 1 Maxwell House Coffee(28-30.6 oz)
    $1.00 Off any 2 Kraft Cheese 8 oz Shreds
    35¢ Off any 1 My Essentials Ketchup (24 oz) or Squeezed Mustard (16 oz)
    55¢ Off any 1 My Essentials Napkins
    50¢ Off any 1 My Essentials Potato Chips
    30¢ Off any 1 My Essentials Bread or Buns
    Buy 2 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions and get a Fresh Express or Dole Packaged Salad Free (a $3.00 value)
    50¢ Off any 3 Campbell's® Condensed Soups
    These coupons are good through January 15, 2013.
     
    You can combine the FLIP's above for My Essentials brand items with the Super Sale to get a better deal!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment