Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekly Roundup #2 - January 6 - 12, 2013

This week I took advantage of Harris Teeter super doubles to stock up on pasta sauce, and used MyCokeReward free 12-pack coupons to turn a profit at both CVS and Rite Aid!

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Egglands Best Eggs - 1
Liberte Yogurt - 1
Yoplait Simplait Yogurt - 3
Coyboy with lassoSpecial K Cereal - 2
Cheerios Peanut Butter Cereal - 1
Fiber One Cereal - 1
Welchs Grape Jelly - 4
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl - 2
Sister Shubert Mini Loaves - 2
Alexia Sweet Potato Rolls - 2
Alexia Ciabatta Rolls - 1
Sister Shubert Hawaiian Rolls - 5
Perdue Simply Smart Chicken - 3
Starkist Tuna Pouch - 4
Smithfield Ham Steak - 1
Classico Pasta Sauce - 24
Campbells Chunky Soup - 3
Campbells Go Soup - 1
Birdseye Frozen Vegetables - 3
V8 Fusion - 3
Coke 1.25 ltr bottles - 3
Coca Cola 12-packs - 12
Gatorade - 2
Pure Protein Bars - 2
Met RX Bars - 2
Kelloggs Rice Krispie Treats - 1
Harris Teeter Raisins - 1
Cantaloupe - 1
Bananas - 3

Health & Beauty
Aquafresh Extreme Toothpaste - 1
Alka Seltzer - 3
Bayer Aspirin - 1
Ludens Cough Drops - 2
Listerine Ultraclean Mouthwash - 1
Stayfree Maxi Pads - 4
Clear Shampoo (trial size) - 1
Mitchum Deodorant - 1

Household
Posterboard - 1

Rebates
Rogaine - $20.00
Ibotta - $6.50

Expenses
Harris Teeter - $39.29
Giant - 2 cents
CVS - $1.32
Rite Aid - $33.84
Total - $74.47




I was doing great on my budget this week until Saturday, when I went to Rite Aid to buy Rogaine for the rebate. I forgot that I couldn't use my UP rewards on the same day that I earned them to pay, so I was out of pocket by $30.00 on that one item alone.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you spent 2 cents at Giant! And even though you went over on your Rite Aid trip for the Rogaine, you'll make all that back if you list it on Ebay--I've already got mine listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that 2 cents was tax on my free Yoplait Simplait yogurts! On sale for 50 cents and I got 3 for $1.50. I used two IP coupons for 40 cents each and they both doubled fully!

    ReplyDelete