Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 4, 2013

Upcoming Coca Cola Triple Play!

Did you get your coupons in the mail this week for a free 12 pack from the December offer by My Coke Rewards?

My Coke Rewards coupons free 12-pack

I'm going to use mine next week for this Triple Play:

Rite Aid will have this sale the week of 1/6/13 - 1/12/13:

Coke or Coke Product (12 packs) - 3 for $12.99
$2.00 Up Reward (Limit 2)

I am going to use 3 of my freebie coupons to get:
- a 12-pack of Coke Zero
- a 12-pack of Sprite
- a 12-pack of Coca Cola
I will pay tax only and get back $2.00 in UP Rewards!

Then, I will submit for Ibotta credit for the following:
- Coke Zero - 75 cents
- Sprite - 75 cents

In the end I will have 3 FREE 12-packs and a $3.50 profit!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I haven't gotten mine yet, though. Hopefully tomorrow? What day did you get yours? And have you tried the IBotta reBates yet? It's hard to fit the really long Harris Teeter receipts in the picture. What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine arrived yesterday - I got 18!I did my first Ibotta rebate today. I've read that other people are buying Ibotta items seperately, so as to have a short receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that makes sense. I did the Mio water enhancer thing from HT last night and it seemed to go through fine, even with the extra long receipt. I just took two pictures of it. We'll see what happens--whether it gets accepted or not.
    I can't wait to do the soda deal at Rite Aid! What a great find! Hopefully I get my coupons in the mail today. I have a question, though--how do you get two of the $2 UPR? It looks in the ad like you have to purchase 3 packs for $12.99 and then get one $2 UPR. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! You are right, I will correct the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received the email from MCR--they JUST shipped my coupons and I should expect them in approx 20 business days. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete