Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Food Lion Flips and Sunday Shopping Trip



Here are the Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons for the week, good through Tuesday, January 21st:

$1.00 off any 2 chips or pretzel items
$1.00 off 1 Panera Bread 100% Arabica coffee
50 cents off 1 My Essentials Peanut Butter (Creamy or Crunchy, 28 oz or larger)
35 cents off 1 My Essentials Jelly, Jam, or Preserves (32 oz)

You can print the FLIP store coupons HERE!

I went by Food Lion today to use the catalina that I earned during the Store Brand Super Sale:


We were all out of Miracle Whip - the only item that we are brand conscious about - and I noticed it was on sale 2/$6.00 Also, there was a coupon for $1.00 off 2 in the 1/19 Smart Source insert.


In addition to the Miracle Whip, I got ingredients for a taco dinner tonight. I already had the cheese, onions, tacos, guacamole and taco seasoning at home. I found a package of ground beef that was originally $5.10 but marked down to $4.34. After my $7.50 catalina came off, I paid $3.80 for these groceries

I will use the receipt towards the Miller High Life / Icehouse rebate on beef and buns.

At checkout I got this catalina good for a free 2-liter bottle of soda when you spend $20.00 in one shopping trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment