Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Magnum Ice Cream Deal at Food Lion!

I spotted this poster on the freezer window at my Food Lion tonight:



Inside the freezer I found that all 3 flavors of Magnum ice cream had red peelie stickers for the promo, and that 2 were marked down on closeout:



The White Magnum 3-pack was $3.37 and the Almond Magnum Minis 6-packs was $3.67.

I grabbed one of the Almond and 2 of the White and spent $10.41 at the register. Then, I came home and input the codes on the peelies at www.magnumicecreamreward.com.  You must input all 3 codes at the same time. 

I was immediately able to print out a certificate good for $10.00 worth of E-Movie Cash, and I received a code to use at DiningCash.com that is valid through 8/14. 

This website is a portal to Dining Dough, which looked exactly like Restaurant.com. You get $25.00 worth of credit apply to gift certificates for restaurants in your area. 

This promotion runs until April 30, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment