Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 10, 2014

Saving Star Friday Freebie - Starkist Tuna!

Saving Star has recently started a new program called Friday Freebies where they give you back 100% of the purchase price for an item. 

Today the item offered is a 6 oz can of Starkist Chunk Light Tuna!

Log into your Saving Star account and activate the credit, then purchase the tuna at a participating store by January 12, 2014 to get back your purchase price. 



If you are not already a member of Saving Star you can click HERE to sign up! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't see mine in the account. Do I just sign out and sign back in??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may not offer the same things to everyone. I didn't get last Friday's offer of a free Skinny Cow candy bar that a lot of others received.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't even find the option under my account but I found a link and added it. I just bought with the million other things at Harris Teeter today. Came out with lots of bags of stuff for $12.03 (over $36 in savings)!!! Plus getting $1.25 from Ibotta and at least $1.60 from saving star nice bonus. My husband just used the pay pal money to buy sneakers on ebay :)

      Delete