Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 10, 2014

Hot Coca Cola Fridge Pack Deal at CVS!



This week (through tomorrow) CVS has an offer to get $10.00 in ECB when you spend $30.00 on certain products, including Coke 12-packs, Pringles, Hersheys, Powerade, Deerpark water and Vitaminwater. The limit is 2. 

The Coke 12-packs are on sale 3 for $10.00. (Limit 6 per transaction).
If you buy 9 you would qualify for the $10.00 ECB.

This is the perfect time to use those coupons from My Coke Rewards for a free 12-pack that we got in December for a money maker!

Here is the scenario:

First transaction
Buy 6 Coca Cola fridge packs = $20.00
Use 6 coupons for free Coke 12-packs
Pay 0

Second transaction
Buy 3 Coca Cola fridge packs = $10.00
Use 3 coupons for free Coke 12-packs
Pay 0

Get an ECB worth $10.00!

Even if you don't have 9 of the freebie coupons, it still works out to free or dirt cheap if you have some. 

If you don't have any, start saving your coke codes for next year, because this deal repeats every year. Click HERE to see what I did last year!

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love getting all that free and making money in the process!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. went to cvs tonight :-( did not work. The limit is 6 per card not per transaction. So I bought 9 and only 6 counted towards the $30. Had the two transaction voided so I could restart and purchase $10 of something else to get the deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iam so sorry to hear that. I only posted the deal after reading that others had successfully done it this week. I wonder if CVS changed something in their programming mid-week?

      Delete
    2. Maybe or Maybe their stores pushed it through for them. I am for everyone getting a deal :-)
      My cashier/manager would not budge in pushing it through saying it had to be all on one transaction (which I knew I was incorrect but I do like proving cashiers wrong so I indulged). So we did it in one transaction but the limit of 6 still applied. He said there was nothing he could do. The cashier/manager was young and stood his ground. He is allowed to that and I am allowed to return everything. So everything was voided.

      I appreciate the post, I went to another store and redid the transaction with 6 FREE and $10 of something else. I had a $10 ECB that were expiring on the 12th so it was a break even :-)

      Delete
    3. It seems the deal is continuing into next week. I am reading many reports of it working at some store and not at other stores. I think I will try it on Tuesday when I will be near a CVS.

      Delete