Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Stockpile Supper - Chicken Parmigiana

When Giant had those "Write Your Own" coupons back in October, I found these Banquet frozen chicken patties on sale for $1.50. I used the $1.00 coupon for frozen food and paid 50 cents out of pocket.



When I pulled them out of the freezer recently, I noticed they had a recipe on the back for Chicken Parmesan and I decided to try it.  I already had the spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce on hand that I had previously gotten for free.  

I baked the chicken patties in the oven according to the directions. Meanwhile, I boiled and drained the pasta, then mixed it with the pasta sauce, and laid it into a casserole dish.


The chicken patties got laid on top with a handful of shredded cheese, then the whole thing got returned to the over for 5 minutes or so until the cheese melted. 



This entree was yummy, easy to make, and a big hit with the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment