Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Harris Teeter Field Report - Saturday, 1/25/14

I went by Harris Teeter today to take advantage of the Saturday only Evic deal for Angel Soft toilet paper. Unfortunately, my store was wiped out so I went to the customer service desk for a raincheck. They offered to substitute another brand for the same price, but I declined since I had coupons for the Angel Soft brand. 

Harris Teeter raincheck

Did you know that Harris Teeter rainchecks never expire?

Then I went to snag some of the other deals that I posted about for this week. I found the Mueller's 75 cent blinkie coupons right in front of the pasta. Unfortunately, they did not double, so the noodles cost 25 cents per box. My daughter wanted a can of whipped cream, and I noticed that this Reddi Whip that was $2.79 was part of the ConAgra instant savings deal.  I added it to my lot of 9 boxes of pasta, not sure if the Pot Sized Mueller's was included in the promo or not.



It worked! The $2.00 instant savings came off and after coupons I paid $3.04 for the items pictured above.

I also these two Blue Bunny Ice Cream cartons, on sale Buy One Get One Free. The regular price is $6.79, so they were $3.40 each. I used 2 of the $1.00 coupons that you can print HERE, and paid $2.40 each. My stock up price is normally $2.00 a carton, but we had been out a while, so I settled for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment