Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Harris Teeter Trip Today - Saved 87%

Here is a photo of my purchases at Harris Teeter today with the match-ups that I posted HERE.


I had a rain check for the Angel Soft Toilet paper that was on sale last week for $2.97. My total was $75.03 before coupons and ZVR's. I paid $10.33 - which included $1.86 in tax - after discounts!

I found a pretty good deal on the Jose Ole Taquitos and Mini Tacos. They are usually $6.49, but they are on sale this week, Buy One Get One Free. I paid $3.49 for two - or $1.75 each - with a coupon to save $3.00 off 2 that you can print HERE

That's a little more than I like to pay, but I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight and I thought the Knorr's Mexican Rice would be a good side dish!

Also, I noticed this display while shopping to get a free collectible bowl from Kellogg's when you buy two cereals:



No comments:

Post a Comment