Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 24, 2014

Rite Aid Wet N Wild Cosmetics Money Maker!



I had $3.93 in Ebay bucks to use by February 4th and I was debating the best way to stretch them out. I decided to use them to buy a lot of 20 Wet N Wild coupons that were $4.50 plus 50 cents shipping and handling. These coupons are coming out in the 1/26 Red Plum insert, but they are nearly always regional and I wasn't sure if we would get them in the Washington Post. 




I plan to use them at Rite Aid the week of January 26th, as Wet N Wild cosmetics will be on sale Buy One Get One 50% Off. Also, there will be a $3.00 UP Reward when you spend $10.00 (Limit 2).

Since the nail polish, eye liners, and lip liners are regularly 99 cent each, the deal will look like this:

Buy 14 Wet N Wild Items:
7 at 99 cents each
7 at 59 cents each
Total $10.39
Use 14 coupons for $1.00 off = $14.00
Get $3.61 in overage and earn an UP Reward for $3.00!
Note: Your store may adjust the coupon down to the actual price.

I paid a total of $1.07 cents for my coupons after the Ebay bucks came off, so the deal works out to a $5.54 money maker for me in the end!

3 comments:

  1. Theresa, what are ebay bucks? I never heard of these? Thanks

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, Ebay bucks are credits that you earn for shopping on Ebay. My husband buys tools and car parts on Ebay a lot. You earn 2% of purchases (excluding the shipping cost). The program just changed in Jan 2014, now you have to have a minimum of $5.00 in Ebay to spend them. If you earn less than that in a quarter, your Ebay bucks are forfeited.

      Delete
  2. You are right we never the WnW coupon in the Washington Post. I got my newspaper last night and sure enough it was not in there :-( That is always a HOT coupon indeed. I would also recommend giving the cashier your Rite Aid card LAST

    ReplyDelete