Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Harris Teeter Shopping This Week - Saved 90%!



This is my Harris Teeter haul which came to a total of $53.86. After coupons, ZVR's, and discounts I paid $5.19 out of pocket.  I submitted my receipt to Ibotta, and received 50 cents off any box of cereal and 50 cents off the milk, bringing my total cost for this trip to $4.19!

I used a competitor's coupon for $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase on this transaction. I got the coupon from Recyclebank for 50 points. Recyclebank is a website designed to teach about green products, recycling, and reducing waste. You earn points by taking quizzes, watching videos, and making pledges. If you are not already a member of Recyclebank, you can click join by clicking HERE.


Recycle Bank Reward $5.00 Shoppers Food Warehouse Coupon

I was pleasantly surprised to receive this Catalina coupon worth 25 Bonus Box Tops at checkout! I'm not sure what triggered it. I am guessing my four boxes of General Mills cereals, although I haven't seen the promo advertised for this week.

25 Bonus Box Tops



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! I haven't used the competitors coupons at Harris Teeter before. I was going to use the Giant ones awhile back but it took me forever to actually remember to bring them to the store and then they were expired. When I used the Harris Teeter coupons, I got a few cashiers that wouldn't put them through until the end if I was up over $25 or $50 so I haven't used them. I might have to get a Shoppers coupon too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, add a Harris Teeter gift card to your transaction to make sure your balance will be high enough after coupons. Then your coupon will work and you can use the gift card the next time you shop for whatever the deals are.

      Delete