Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards Arrived!

Did you do the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin Bonus Promotion that I posted about back in November? 


I sent off for four gift cards and they all arrived in the mail this week. Each one had a balance of $5.00 on it, which means I spent $3.68 in postage and got back $20.00 in free food!

You can check the balance of your Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards by putting in the card number HERE. The cards must be used by February 28, 2014.


4 comments:

  1. I also earned $5.00 on each of my cards. Do you know if they can be used in the same trip or do I need to visit the restaurant 4 separate times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't honestly know, as this is the first time I have done this promo, but I don't see any restrictions on cards, so I plan to try and use them all on one visit.

      Delete
  2. That's a short time to use them before they expire so I bet we can use them all in one trip. I haven't gotten mine yet, though. I submitted mine a few days later than you, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine today and they are all worth $5 each. But I "bought" a gift card for $50 through my Discover credit card points today to use with it. Lots of free food!

    ReplyDelete