Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Betty Crocker Cake Mix Money Maker at Giant!

 
Today I ran into Giant to get the cheap Betty Crocker cake mixes that are part of the 3 day sale and I realized that this deal is a money maker.

They are on sale for 88 cents each through today only!
If you use the coupon for 85 cents off two that you can print HERE and that doubles, you pay 3 cents each!

There is also a Saving Star credit to get 75 cents back when you buy 2 Betty Crocker frostings, brownie mixes or cake mixes!

So, I paid 12 cents for mixes above plus tax for a total of 17 cents out of pocket, and I will get back 75 cents!

1 comment:

  1. UGH!!! I never made it. Here is hoping that I make it to Harris Teeter tomorrow and I should plan on stopping in to Giant on Fridays to see what there weekend deals are because I never make it there on the weekends. :(

    ReplyDelete