Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Discount Shopping at the Blue Ridge Hospice Thrift Shop!

 Last Christmas my mother-in-law gave me money to buy myself some slippers, since mine were falling apart. I looked at some on-line but couldn't decide what to get and next thing I knew it was October! 
 
I was in the Blue Ridge Hospice thrift shop last Wednesday and spotted these slippers, brand new with the tags still on. They were priced $6.00, but on Wednesdays the thrift shop has 50% off on footwear, so I was able to pick them up for $3.00! I was fated to buy them because they match my red robe! 
 
 

The Blue Ridge Hospice is a non-profit health care organization with thrift shops in Berryville, Purcellville, Front Royal, Stephens City, and two in Winchester.


Here is their schedule of Weekly Specials:

Monday - Men's Clothes are 50% off
Tuesday - Handbags are 50% off
Wednesday - Shoes are 50% off
Thursday - Children's clothes are 50% off
Friday - Women's clothes are 50% off
Saturday - Kitchenware and Books are 50% off
(Items with stars on the tag are not included.)

Get yourself a Frequent Buyer's Card, so that you can save even more. You get a punch every time you spend $10.00, and after 5 punches you get a discount of $10.00 on a $20.00 purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment