Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Coke Rewards Bonus Points for No-Calorie Fridge Packs!




My Coke Rewards is offering 20 bonus points on  No-Calorie 12-packs and a complimentary entry into your choice of 9 special sweepstakes.  This offer is available through 10/16/13.

Once you enter your code, you will get 10 points.  Then you will be offered two FREE complimentary entries into sweepstakes:

An entry for the Taylor Swift $2,500 Visa Gift Card and another complimentary entry of your choice to 9 special sweepstakes.

When you enter the one of the 9 special sweepstakes, you will receive your 20 bonus points, for a total of 30 points all together!

You can do this up to 9 times.

Make sure to click “My Special Offers” underneath your name to get to the sweepstakes.


2 comments:

  1. Was that possibly a glitch? When I tried to follow your instructions, I clicked on the special offer with 9 choices and was told I needed to enter 5 more codes to get the extra 20 points. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I tried it this morning and it worked like a charm. Are you sure the code that you entered was from a Zero Carlorie or Diet fridge pack?

    ReplyDelete