Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 28, 2013

Free GE Light Bulb + Reusable Bag at Giant!

 

Here is another deal that I found at Giant today with the "Write Your Own" coupons:

GE Energy Smart light bulbs are on sale for $1.99.

There is a special offer to get a reusable shopping bag (regularly 99 cents) when you buy 1 GE Light Bulb. I saw this advertised on a tag at my store.

Use one "Write Your Own" coupon for $1.00 of any product and one coupon for $1.00 off any GE Smart bulb from the 9/15 Smart Source insert to get both the light bulb and the shopping bag for FREE (with an additional $10.00 purchase).  I did this today by buying a $10.00 Giant gift card.

I also found Banquet Pot Pies on sale for $1.00, so they were FREE with the "Write Your Own" coupon for $1.00 off any frozen food!

The Buddig Lunchmeats are on sale, 2 for $1.00, so I got 2 of those for FREE with the "Write Your Own" coupon for $1.00 off any meat purchase.

3 comments:

  1. I love reusable bags and we need lightbulbs. I am gonna do this one tomorrow----thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for posting this. My store had the lightbulbs behind 2 other displays so if you had not posted the picture and price....I would never had known to look out for them. In addition my store had no signs concerning the free pink bag so I picked two out and waited to see if it would become free. IT DID!!! Not only did I get 2 FREE lightbulbs and 2 FREE pink bags but they gave me a 5 cent credit for each bag. So it paid for most of my tax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when the stores don't have something up but I love when a wonderful blogger can lead us in the right direction to get a deal. I already did my Giant transaction. I got a bunch of things and didn't know if the meat would ring up when I got the Buddig but I bought five and used the coupon that expires at the end of the month so it was $0.50 for five packages. I spent just $10 on a cartful. Hoping to get stuff up today on my blog to share!

      Delete