Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Roundup #38 - Sep 29 to Oct 5, 2013

This week I got some great deals at Rite Aid, Harris Teeter and Food Lion. But my weekly highlight was finding a rose blooming on one of the rose bushes that I got for free back in July, and picking some tomatoes off the plants that reseeded themselves in my garden!

Purchases
Food
Half gallon milk - 1
Chobani Greek yogurt - 2
pink roseGiant brand butter - 1
My Essentials yogurt - 21
My Essentials sliced cheese - 1
Cap'n Crunch cereal - 1
Cheerios - 1
Total cereal - 2
Trix cereal - 2
Butterball turkey bacon - 1
Armour Breakfastmakers - 2
Stretch Island fruit chew - 2
Bananas (2.8 lbs) - 1
Iceberg lettuce - 1
Green onions, bunch - 1
Celery - 1
Cucumber - 1
My Essentials applesauce, 6 pk - 1
Food Lion dried split peas - 1
Campbells Healthy Request soup - 3
My Essentials tuna - 3
My Essentials single burrito - 34
Maruchan yakisoba noodles - 6
Food Lion fettucine - 1
Barilla pasta sauce - 1
My Essentials tomato sauce - 6
My Essentials ketchup - 1
My Essentials mushrooms - 6
Giant brand sugar (4 lb) - 2
Clif Mojo bar - 1
My Essentials Zoo cookies
Butterfinger Snack Packs - 6
Dr. Pepper Ten - 1

Health & Beauty
Tresemme shampoo - 2
Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray - 1
Tresemme Keratin Heat Spray - 1
Suave Professionals shampoo - 3
Nexxus shampoo - 2
Clear shampoo - 1
Simple face wash - 1
Revlon designer file - 4
Axe deodorant - 1
Colgate Total Mouthwash - 1
Oral B Replacement Heads - 2
Robitussin cough syrup - 1

Household
Snack bags - 1 (Rite Aid clearance)
Wet wipes (RA clearance) - 2
Mountain Terrain Backpack - 1

TomatoesRebates
Suave Professionals from Ibotta - 75 cents (because I don't do Twitter)
2 Tresemme Heat Spray from Ibotta - $1.75 (because I don't do Twitter)
Barilla MBG - $2.00
Total - $4.50

Expenses
Rite Aid - $7.96
Walgreens - $4.55
Harris Teeter - $1.85
Food Lion - $32.92
Giant - $4.79
Total - $52.07

I was slightly over budget this week because I found another receipt that should have been included in my previous weekly report, so I added those items in here, as well as the total of $5.87.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even started my spending and saving list for October! I better get busy :) This is quiet a long list this week with a lot of expensive stuff so I am sure you saved a ton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alison. It turns out that I left a few things off the list, although I included the cost for them!

    ReplyDelete