Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Roundup #40 - October 13-19, 2013

I stocked up on cheap sausage at Giant last week and frozen pizza at Food Lion. My total at Rite Aid was so low because I bought the wrong sized Benefiber for the deal, so I returned it. I used some of my UP Rewards to buy my daughter some glitzy, gold fake nails at Rite Aid to match her Homecoming dress.

Purchases
Food -
Gallon Milk - 1
Bailey's Coffee Creamer - 2
Chobani Greek Yogurt - 2
Onions (5 lb) - 1
Kiwi - 2
My Essentials Brown Rice - 2

Cost of gas = $1.69 per gallon!!
Jones Fully Cooked Sausage - 21
DiGiorno Pizza - 6
My Essentials Ketchup - 1
Stride gum (clearance at Rite Aid) - 2
Pretzel Rods - 1
Betty Crocker Cake Mix - 4
Nectresse Sweetener - 1
Air Heads (6 pk) - 1
Single Caramel (filler at Rite Aid) - 5

Healthy & Beauty -
Renewal Tweezers - 2
Renewal Nail Clippers - 2
Revlon Emery Boards - 1
Dove Shampoo - 2
Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste - 4
Crest Kids Toothpaste - 1
Reach Toothbrush - 2
Oral B Toothbrush - 2
Gax-X - 12
Revlon Runway Collection Fake Nails - 1

Household -
Companion Dog Food (10 lb) - 1

Rebates
Betty Crocker Cake Mix from Saving Star - 75 cents

Expenses
Rite Aid - 59 cents
Harris Teeter - $2.81
Giant - $13.31
Food Lion - $23.27
Total - $39.98

Once again, I was way under my $50.00 budget for the week by only buying the best deals. Even more exciting, I filled my gas tank up for $40.00 using the points that I earned at Giant to save $1.70 per gallon AND the $50.00 gift card that I bought at Food Lion to trigger the Holiday Promo catalina!



No comments:

Post a Comment