Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, October 11, 2013

Harris Teeter Trip and More Money Makers!


Here is what I picked up at Harris Teeter yesterday for $13.00  I'll get $3.75 from Saving Star, making the total cost for this trip $9.25. I had ZVR's saved for the Saute Express and Total cereal that didn't come off, so my total should have been $1.75 lower.

Without coupons and ZVR's, my trip would have cost $79.36 - that's a 90% savings!

If you have this Nectresse catalina in your coupon stash, you can use it for a money maker this week:


Nectresse Sweetener (3.3 oz) is on sale for $3.49
- $1.00 ZVR loaded to your Vic card
- $3.00 catalina coupon
= 51 cents profit!

And here is an incredible deal:

Oral B Replacement Toothbrush Heads (2 ct) - $4.99
- $5.00 ZVR loaded to your Vic card
- $5.00 coupon from the 9/29 P&G insert

= $5.01 profit! 


4 comments:

  1. and look at all those BTFE ;-) w00-h00t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal!!! I was planning on making it over there today because I needed to get milk. I guess I better figure out what else I am going to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't seem to find the oral b replacements:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all stores carry them. I couldn't find them at my store either. :(

    ReplyDelete