Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Match-Up List #4




This is what I scored at Harris Teeter Super Doubles today. I'd like to say it was all free, but I actually spent $24.49 because something went wacko with my register. None of my ZVR's came off and only 5 of my 20 coupons doubled. I was in a big hurry and didn't have time to stop off at Customer Service, so I hope to sort it out tomorrow.

I found out after I published this list of matchups that there is a Catalina offer for the Cracker Barrel cheese through Nomber 3rd:

Buy 2 - get $1.00 Off Your Next Order
Buy 3 - get $2.00 Off Your Next Order
Buy 4 or more - get $3.00 Off Your Next Order

So that makes the Cracker Barrel sliced cheese a money maker, if you printed the  $1.50 coupons I posted about HERE, when you buy 2 and use the ZVR for $2.00 off two!

Here is my 4th list of coupon match-ups:

Advil Film Coated Ibuprofen, 20 ct - $4.29
Money Maker when you use both:
- $1.00 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $2.00 coupon from the from the 9/29 Red Plum insert 
Thanks, Allison P!

Gillette Fusion Shave Gel - $3.99
Money Maker when you use both:
- $1.00 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $2.00 coupon from the 9/29 P&G insert (expires 10/31!)

Tastykake Powdered/Cinnamon/Chocolate Donuts or Cinnamon Rolls - $2.00
FREE with the regional coupon for $1.00 form the 8/25 Smart Source insert (expires 10/31!)

Mariani Dried Cranberries - $1.00
FREE with the 50 cent coupon that you can print HERE

Rips Licorice - 89 cents - BOGO single price
FREE with the regional coupon for $1.00 off 2 from the 10/27 Smart Source insert (not in the Washington Post).

Goody's Headache Shot - $2.89 
FREE with the $1/50 coupon from the 9/29 Smart Source insert

Select Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste, 4.6 oz  - $1.00
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 off 2 from the 10/27 Smart Source insert

Angel Soft Tissue (75 and 110 ct) - $1.49
FREE with the 75 cent peelie coupon found on the package

Vidal Sassoon Shampoo & Conditioner - $2.49, Gel - $3.49
FREE with the $2.00 peelie coupon

Diamond Crystal Sea Salt - $1.99 
9 cents when you do this:
- Load the 50 cent ZVR to your Vic card
- Activate the Saving Star credit for 40 cents
- Use the coupon for 50 cents that you can print HERE
Sunny D - $1.14 BOGO single price 14
14 cents each when you buy 2 and use the coupon for $1.00 off 2 that you can print HERE

Boogie Wipes - $4.39
39 cents with the $2.00 coupon that you can print HERE

Mariani Dried Banana Chips - $1.50
50 cents with the 50 cent coupon that you can print HERE

Tetley Family Size Tea Bags, 24 ct. - $2.59
59 cents with the $1.00 coupon from the 9/29 Smart Source inset
Thanks, Pink Countess!

Tombstone Pizza - $3.33
$1.33 with this coupon:
$1.00 off any one TOMBSTONE pizza

State Fair Corn Dogs - $3.37
$1.37 with this coupon:
$1.00 off Any State Fair Corn Dog product

5 comments:

  1. You might want to check that the VIC number at the top of your receipt is really yours. I had the same thing happen to me, but CS gave me the difference because I showed them that the card number shown at the top was not mine. Ann in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the coupon problems. Hopefully they will be resolved soon :-)

    Thanks for the visual reminder on the Sara Lee. Shopper Food Warehouse had peelies about 5 weeks ago at a local store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Popcorn Snack is 2/$4 plus there is a $1 ZVR. I had a $1/1 peelie which made this a money maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa-
    I used Oville Redenbacher and Cracker Barrel Cheese ZVR coupons this morning. They have reappeared in my HT account. I was wondering if you had any ZVR that reappeared?
    thanks
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Cracker Barrel and it didn't come off, so I had to go to Customer Service to get reimbursed for it. It is still showing as "Saved" on my EVIC, which it should show if it re-loaded, but the other ZVR I got reimbursed for is gone - so it's hard to say what happened!

    ReplyDelete