Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Roundup #39 - October 6-12, 2013

Last week I got a lot of free items at Harris Teeter, some great deals at Giant for gas points, and some money makers at Rite Aid. I also used my Super Sale catalina from Food Lion to get a whole roaster chicken that provided 3 meals for our family! I was especially happy to stock up on soup for the upcoming cold weather.

Purchases
Food
Milk (1/2 gallon) - 1
Liberte Yogurt - 1
YoCrunch Yougurt (4 pk) - 1
Chobani Greek Yogurt - 1
Land O Lakes Saute Express - 1
Bailey's Creamer - 3
Total Raisin Bran - 1
Fiber One Cereal - 1
Lucky Charms Cereal - 1
Bakery Bread - 1
Mini Bagels (10 pk) - 1
Blueberry Bagels (6 pk) - 1
Betty Crocker Bisquick - 1
Dixie Crystals Sugar (4 lb) - 3
Perdue Oven Roaster Whole Chicken - 1
Food Lion Deli Pizza (2 pk) - 1
McCormicks Gourmet Herb - 1
Progresso Receipe Starter - 1
Barilla Pasta Sauce - 3
Ro-Tel - 3
Campbell's Slow Kettle Soup - 3
Hunts Diced Tomatoes - 1
Furmano Diced Tomatoes - 4
Nabisco Ritz Family Size Crackers - 1
Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes - 4
Progresso Soup - 10
Maruchan Yakisoba - 2
Stretch Island Fruit Chew - 2
Fruit 2O Flavored Water (6 pk) - 2
Minute Maid 15 Lite Juice - 1

Health & Beauty
Robitussin Cough & Cold - 3
John Frieda Hair Color - 1
Gillette Fusion Gel - 1
John Frieda Hair Color - 1
Robitussin Cough Syrup - 3
Reach Dental Floss - 4

Rebates
Pfizer Mail In Rebate - $6.00
Minute Maid MBG - $2.89
Gnarly Head NBPR for Frozen Pizza - $3.00
Progresso  - $2.00 (Saving Star)
Fiber One - 75 cents (Saving Star)
Lucky Charms  - 50 cents
(Saving Star)
Total - $15.14

Expenses
Rite Aid - $1.19
Food Lion - $6.31
Harris Teeter - $18.97
Giant - $13.42
                                                                                      Total - $39.89
I was $10.00 under budget last week. I now have $33.50 in my Saving Star account and I sent off for over $15.00 in rebates this week, so my groceries are turning out to be free!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cartoons!!! Those are super cute :) Sounds like a great week and a great total. I was didn't make it to the store like I wanted this weekend so I have to get to the store tomorrow and see where I am for the first half of the month. Do you transfer your Savings Star to pay pal or do you get Amazon credits for the holidays?? I am trying to figure out what to do with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually transfer to Paypal. I pretty much hate shopping on-line (hate to pay for shipping) as I get much better deals in the store, so I don't use Amazon much.

    ReplyDelete