Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Rite Aid Shopping & Last Minute Physicians Formula Deal!

 Here is a pic of some items I bought at Rite Aid earlier in the week to get the Suave catalina. The wipes were on clearance for 25 cents each and I got overage on the Revlon designer file with the $2.00 in ad coupon. So, the total for this trip after coupons was 9 cents plus 37 cents for tax!
 

Anyway, I didn't get any tracking towards the Unilever promo to earn a $5.00 UP when you spend $15.00 on my receipt, so I thought I was done shopping for that deal.

Then, last night I ran across the Butterfinger deal and had to run out to Rite Aid before they closed to snag some cheap Halloween candy!  I got my receipt and noticed that I now have $4.00 in tracking for the Suave. So, I am scrambling to put together some coupons and complete this deal today for my second $5.00 UP Reward.

I was really pleased with my shopping last night. I had spent my last $5.00 UP Reward on a new backpack for my daughter after hers broke this week, I had no UP Rewards and only the $1.00 OYNO catalina from the deal above to work with.

In addition to the Butterfingers, I got some overage from the Nexxus shampoo and more Revlon files, and the money maker Colgate mouthwash and Oral B replacement heads. I spent $3.64 plus tax, and got back $9.00 in UP Rewards!

Here is a last minute Physician's Formula deal that you can do, if you find any $3.00 peelie coupons:

Physician's Formula Cosmetics
Get a $10.00 UP Rewards when you spend $15.00
Buy 2 Physician's Formula mascaras - $7.96
(look for bonus double packs!)
Total = $15.92
Use 2 pink peelie coupons for $3.00 each
Pay $9.92 out of pocket
Get a $10.00 UP Reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment