Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fun Mail this Week!

Here are the some of the interesting things that showed up in my mailbox this week:

A free sample of Maxwell House International Creamer with a $1.00 coupon.

A coupon for a free bag of Snickers or Milky Way Bites.

A free sample of Nectresse sweetener and a coupon for $1.00


A free Scholastic book from Kelloggs Family Rewards.

A rebate check from Samuel Adams beer for $5.00 on the purchase of $10.00 of beef and a prepaid debit card from Staples for the $28.00 Easy Rebate on a case of paper that I posted about last month.

It pays to send off for free samples, because they usually come accompanied by high value coupons that make for especially good deals when Super Double coupons rolls around!

4 comments:

  1. I have a few scholastic books - including the one you ordered - ordered from my kelloggs rewards. We have not seen any in the mail....good to see they are finally moving along in the mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered 2 at the same time, but only one has arrived, and the postman accidentally delivered it to the neighbor. I wonder if the neighbor has my 2nd one??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can check on line to see if you rewards are pending or processed or shipped from the kelloggs rewards site

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a busy week in your mail box. All my mail came soaking wet this week so I guess I should be glad that the only thing that I got was a really wet copy of the All You magazine :)

    ReplyDelete