Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, October 18, 2013

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards - Amazon Gift Card!

 

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards has just added a new item to their catalog - a $15.00 Amazon gift e-card for 1850 points!

This item is only offered occasionally and usually goes pretty fast.

 

I sometimes trade for Lean Cuisine codes, but I get most of my codes from dumpster dives. Check to make sure the box has the Delicious Rewards logo on the front - if not, it won't have a code inside.



The code is inside the box and is very faint and pink. It always starts with the letter "L". This box that I found also had a coupon inside!



Alas, I only have 1640 points in my account, so I don't know if I will find enough codes to snag it before it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment