Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Trash to Kohl's Cash Trade!

I was browsing on my favorite site for trading, A Full Cup, when I noticed someone who had a Kohls's Cash coupon that was expired, and I asked what she wanted for it. 

She replied that that she was looking for stamps, Pampers codes, or Coke codes. Stamps are like money to me and I didn't have any Pampers codes, so I offered 250 Coke Code points - enough for a free fridge pack.

The other party replied that the Kohl's cash was useless to her, and she was thrilled to trade for something worth $5.00!

Remember, I told you that Kohl's cash never really expires? Either this trader doesn't know that, or perhaps her store is stricter than mine.  In any case, I messaged her the codes from 25 fridge packs that I had found at the dumpster:

Coke Codes

And she mailed me this coupon worth $10.00 on my next visit to Kohl's! 

This was an excellent trade for me, since there are a limited number of items at My Coke Rewards that truly interest me (free soda, Ritz crackers, and the occasional gift card for McDonalds or Domino's pizza), whereas the Kohl's cash can be spent on shopping for upcoming birthday or Christmas gifts!

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten you said they never expire
    Ohhhhh I have a co-worker that throws away expired Kohls cash all the time
    now that is something to remember as the Holidays are approaching
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea these didn't expire! I have thrown them away as well. Thanks for the good tip!

    ReplyDelete